December 29, 2021

 Whelp. Change in plans again. Larry and I struggled to purchase Genie + last night, so we were up until about 12:30. At 12:15, Thom walked out of the bedroom and said Teddy's cough was not improving; in fact, he thought it was getting worse. So, the combination of having a little fever and the cough we decided it would be best for us to not go to Disney. I logged on to move his ticket but because it was after midnight I couldn't do it online. So I had to call after I woke up in the morning.

We met at 7:00 so that I could try to get everyone signed up for their lightning lane and get them into the virtual queue for Ratatouille. They got in for queue for group 67 so would be able to get to ride hopefully around 1:00. They also got into the Frozen Ride lightning lane, but that wouldn't be until 7:00pm.  

After they got set I called Disney to see what to do about Teddy's ticket. Dad ran to Walgreens to get some cough medicine for himself because he is starting to not feel so great too.  They left at about 8:15 to go to Epcot (I was able to switch Drew's ticket after midnight) and I was still on hold. After an hour on hold I got through and got it moved to July.  

I tried to sneak back into the bedroom because no one had come out yet, but when I tried to sneak in Rocky popped up from under the blanket and said "BOO! I scare you! I hiding!" Little stinker.

Rocky and I went to the playground while Thom and Teddy hung out and relaxed at the condo.  Rocky had fun making imaginary meals and serving me dinner. He made chicken nuggets, french fries and ketchup. We then headed back for some pool time. The boys ate while Thom worked out. We then headed to pool 3, but it was cold! So we moved to pool 1. We spent about 1.5 hours at the pool and ordered food for Thom and me for lunch.   

Once the boys went down for naps we ate, but couldn't eat outside because our new friend, Al the duck, wouldn't let us eat without hissing at us for our french fries. 

Rocky started to not feel well so I laid down with him and ended up falling asleep.

By the time I woke up the Epcot crew was back. We had leftovers for dinner and spent the majority of the night sitting on the patio talking. It was an enjoyable evening with good conversations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 30, 2021

December 26, 2021